Inspired Educator, Inspired Learner: The Art of Experiential Group Facilitation and Teaching
Friday November 4th • Nashville, TN
*Early Bird Rate Available Now. Group (Four or more) and student rates available - see drop menu for options.
Join in this interactive workshop and fill your group facilitation and teaching toolbox with experiential, brain-based techniques to inspire and motivate participants, create a positive and supportive learning environment, and facilitate meaningful reflection and dialogue to enhance learning outcomes.
- Methods for engaging participants emotionally, physically, intellectually and socially in learning and group development experiences
- New research from the field of educational neuroscience and its impact on group work, teaching, and social-emotional skills development
- Strategies for increasing participant involvement, buy-in, and ownership of learning
- A variety of group-building activities to develop rapport, respect, positive communication, problem-solving, collaboration, and creativity
- Experiential brain-based teaching approaches and interactive problem-solving activities that will enhance your ability to teach, review and reinforce lessons in a dynamic and engaging way.
- Reflective methods and the use of metaphor to increase depth of understanding and connection to future learning experiences.
- Experiential teaching approaches and interactive activities that will enliven your academic lessons or training content and help you differentiate instruction
- The role of the facilitator as guide, and the importance of flexibility, attitude, adaptation, and awareness of group and individual needs and differences
Join in this interactive workshop and leave with practical strategies and activities to increase engagement and motivation, differentiate instruction, and develop a positive and supportive learning community. Whether you are new to the field and looking for an introduction to the possibilities of experiential facilitation, or an experienced practitioner looking for new ideas and inspiration, join in with a playful spirit and leave with a valuable set of tools to enhance your work.
9:00-3:00 Friday, November 4th
$149 Tuition Includes Lunch and a copy of Jen Stanchfield’s new book Inspired Educator, Inspired Learner. Group and Student Discounts Available, contact email@example.com for more information.
Hosted by the Refinery 438 Houston St Suite 263, Nashville, TN