The Inspired Online Facilitator, Trainer, Leader, or Coach$ 98.00
IN PROGRESS: New Cohort Starts in October, email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates and more information.
Facilitation and Training Inspiration for Unprecedented Times
Six weeks of interactive and collaborative sessions, Tuesday mornings September 8th - October 13th 10:00 Eastern to 11:30 EST • Workshop includes your choice of one of Jen Stanchfield's books or facilitation tools. Nine professional development hours available. Limited to 20 participants.
Over the past four months, facilitators and trainers have been creatively adapting to remote meetings and learning environments. As the need for innovative engagement strategies continues, there is a valuable opportunity for collaborative problem-solving and a need for inspiration and support from peers in the field. In response, Jen Stanchfield has created a series of "Inspiration and Support" sessions for experiential facilitators, trainers, and coaches. This dynamic online professional development series offers a combination of practical tools and techniques, mentoring, and moral support. Join in and fill your toolbox with interactive brain-based techniques to inspire, motivate, and promote engagement, buy-in, and meaningful reflection and dialogue. We will focus on ways to thoughtfully design and sequence remote learning experiences to increase engagement, meet specific therapeutic, training, and group development goals. Join this dynamic session and take away both practical methods and a deeper understanding of the "why behind what you do" in group facilitation.
We will explore:
- Experiential, brain-based approaches to actively engage learners physically, emotionally, socially and intellectually
- Practical strategies to impart the fundamentals of experiential group facilitation such as the importance of participant choice and control, sequencing, ongoing assessment, and meaningful reflection to create lasting lessons
- Techniques for increasing participant involvement, buy-in, and ownership in learning experiences
- Methods to help group leaders design, sequence, facilitate and adapt activities to enhance learning outcomes in remote learning
- Compelling research from the neuroscience field that informs facilitation, engagement, and social-emotional skills development
- Innovative reflection tools and techniques to increase relevancy, meaning, depth of understanding, and connection to future learning situations
- The role of the facilitator as guide, and the importance of flexibility, attitude, adaptation, and awareness of group and individual needs and differences
The program involves six weekly hour and a half long sessions. Tuition includes a copy of one of Jen Stanchfield's latest books: Tips & Tools for the Art of Experiential Group Facilitation or Inspired Educator, Inspired Learner: Experiential, Brain-Based Activities and Strategies to Engage, Motivate, Build Community and Create Lasting Lessons. To encourage collaboration and sharing the session will be limited to 20 people.