Quotables: Inspiring Quotation Cards to Spark Creativity, Conversation & Reflection
Free Shipping Through December 31st!
40 quote cards with a brief biography of each quote’s author, plus suggestions for use. The Quotables were created as a tool for teambuilding, education, training, and personal enrichment programs. Quotes are a great way to stimulate personal reflection, help group members find common ground, initiate conversation, build connections, and spark creative thought. This package contains quotes around teaching, leadership and learning.
“I LOVE the Quotables and start my Junior classes with them 3 times a week, it is amazing how the right quote just seems to pop up for the day :)” “The quotes were wonderful… I added them to the items I put out from the impromptu toolbox I created so staff could choose either an item or a quote… the discussions were wonderful and the retreat was a big success!”
Quotables can be used in many different ways:
As a novel introductory activity to engage participants and help them transition into a workshop or classroom session.
- Spread the Quotables out so that they are accessible to all group members. At the start of class, or as group members arrive for a program invite participants to choose a quote that resonates with them.
- Ask them to reflect upon their quote individually, write about it, or share with a partner.
- You can engage the whole group through active pair share or other group dialogue activities. Visit the Experiential Tools blog at www.experientialtools.com for engaging interactive dialogue methods.
- To reflect on leadership roles or perspectives on teaching ask group members to choose a quote that represents one of the following ideas:
- The approach or role they took in the group experience
- A Quality they think is most important in a leader or teacher Their personal philosophy of leadership or teaching
- As a gift or memento of an experience: Individual quotes make a great gift or reminder of a program or personal goal. Use your creativity.There are many possibilities!